New year, new goals, new you 💪
As we dive into 2024, you may have certain goals you have always wanted to achieve, this is your time to shine and prove to yourself you can have anything when you put your mind to it!
Struggling to think of a goal for 2024… Here are some goals to help you become a better version of yourself:
1. Drink more water – drinking more water can significantly affect energy levels and brain function, it also helps maximize physical performance. 💧
2. Exercise 3 days a week – working out three days a week is enough to maintain good physical health and fitness. 🤸♀️
3. Start walking more – even a short burst of 10 minutes of brisk walking increases our mental alertness, energy and positive mood. 🚶♂️
4. Try something new – an example could be an exercise class at your local centre, a group exercise class can offer more encouragement and motivation than working out in a solo environment. ✨
5. Spend more time for yourself – in the middle of our busy day to day lives we can sometimes forget to make time for ourselves, try and take some time out of your day to give yourself that well deserved pamper, or to do that 10 minute meditation you’ve always wanted to try or even to read the next chapter of your book. 🧘♀️
Here are a few tips to help you start your January goals:
1. Set clear goals – Start off by defining what you want to achieve in the year, whether that be shedding a certain amount of weight, getting outside more, or even making more time for yourself. Make sure your goal is realistic within the time frame you give yourself.
2. Schedule – for example if your goals are to become a fitter you, schedule your workout days, diet plans and rest days to help you have a clear mindset on how you will achieve your goals.
3. No pressure – don’t expect to achieve your goals straight away, it may take time. Did you know only 21% of the populations goals last less than one month? Persevere and get them goals you’ve always dreamed of!
Share your new year goals with us and let us know how you get on!