Great news! We have had an overwhelmingly positive response regarding the possibility of us holding group exercise classes at The Kings Hall in Herne Bay.
We have listened to your feedback and are pleased to share that classes will be taking place there from Monday 21st September. Bookings are now LIVE on both our app and website. On the app, you can find the classes under ‘Class Bookings’ on the Herons Leisure Centre club area, so go and check out what’s on offer!
- Classes must be pre-booked and prepaid before arriving at the hall. You will not be able to attend the class if you have not prebooked.
- Can we kindly ask that customers do not park directly outside the entrance of the hall when attending classes.
- Please arrive at the hall no more than 10 minutes before the class and vacate classes promptly, as time is required in between sessions to clean and set up.
- Please ensure that you bring your own exercise mat and equipment (e.g. hand weights or weights substitute) along if it is appropriate for the class.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
A selection of tea, coffee and fresh food will be available to purchase at The Kings Hall cafe, although please be aware that they are currently only taking card payments. You can view the menu available here.